You’ve been looking for a high-end gaming PC, which would provide you a flawless gaming performance while streaming? Well, you found it! This is the best 1300$ gaming PC build that you could get, which is suitable for any gamer out there who wants to stream their gameplay on Twitch or similar platforms, and also edit some videos. For around 1300$, what you get is the best possible gaming build which will perform perfectly in all of those aspects. This build could also serve as a 2in1 – gaming and workstation build, and would provide you a great VR performance if you consider getting your HTC Vive in the future.
With the combination of the CPU and GPU we’ve chose for this build, you’d be able to play your games with maxed out graphics without any hiccups. With this 1300$ build you could play GTA V, Battlefield 1, Overwatch, The Witcher 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4 and basically any game with ultra settings and impeccable FPS. This is a perfect PC-build for 1440p gaming.
THE BEST GAMING AND WORKSTATION BUILD AROUND 1300$
Component Selection Check price at Amazon US Check price at Amazon UK
CPU Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Price Amazon US CPU Cooler Cryorig H5 Ultimate Price Amazon US Motherboard Gigabyte DDR4 GA-Z170X-UD3 Price Amazon US RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2400Mhz Price Amazon US GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Dual OC Price Amazon US 1 Storage - HDD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM Price Amazon US 2 Storage - SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB Price Amazon US Power Supply Corsair RMx 650W, Price Amazon US Case Cooler Master MasterBox 5 - Black Price Amazon US
If you don’t already have the Windows, or if you would like to have some LED lights, DVD Drive and such, we’ve included our Optional Additions list. We included two types of Windows here on purpose – if you don’t own/wouldn’t get a DVD Drive, then you should get the Windows USB drive version, so you could install your OS through USB port. If you already own or would buy the DVD Drive, then get the PC-Disc version.
|Windows (USB)||Windows (PC Disc)||Optical DVD Drive||Additional Case Fans||LED Strip|
|Microsoft Windows 10 Home USB Flash Drive||Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit PC Disc||Asus 24x DVD-RW||Corsair AF 120 LED||eTopxizu Computer RGB LED Light|
|Check on Amazon US||Check on Amazon US||Check on Amazon US||Check on Amazon US||Check on Amazon US|
Since you are buying a gaming PC, you obviously need peripherals in order to use it. Surprise – surprise! If you are a first-time builder, you most probably don’t have the peripherals and you need to get them. We’ve included here the best gaming monitor for our build’s potential, which would be pretty awesome to have if it’s affordable to you. If not, down there you could find affordable alternative, which would be also great in combination with our build. You could also choose your gaming peripherals depending of your pocket’s deepness.
- Cheaping-out on the Monitor is never wise. The monitor is a reflection of your PC, through the monitor you could feel the true power of your gaming rig. If you buy a powerful build and then get a cheap monitor with 60Hz and low resolution, you are basically handicapping your build’s potential, and your gaming experience wouldn’t be the best one. So, If you have the budget, consider getting an adequate gaming monitor for whichever build you are getting, because the monitor is your window to the gaming-world.
|The best Gaming Peripherals for this Build||Selection||Check Price at Amazon US||Check Price at Amazon UK|
|Monitor||Dell Gaming S2716DG - 27" 1440p 144hz with Nvidia G-Sync||Check on Amazon US|
|Keyboard||Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB||Check on Amazon US|
|Mouse||Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB||Check on Amazon US|
|Headset||Sennheiser GAME ZERO||Check on Amazon US|
|Affordable Gaming Peripherals for this Build|
|Monitor||ASUS VG248QE - 24" 1080p 144Hz 1ms||Check on Amazon US|
|Keyboard & Mouse||Cooler Master Devastator II - LED Keyboard&Mouse Bundle||Check on Amazon US|
|Headset||Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset||Check on Amazon US|
OUR RATIONALE FOR THE CHOSEN COMPONENTS
- We’ve chose the i7-6700k as our CPU, which is the best CPU for those purposes combined. It has very high clock-speed and it provides impeccable gaming performance for CPU-intensive games, and also due to hyperthreading you can simultaneously stream your gameplay without performance drops.
- As our CPU cooler, we have the Cryorig H5 Ultimate which is a very high performing air cooler, so you don’t need to over-invest in a liquid-cooler at all. The H5 will keep the temperature at optimal level throughout the overclocking process without any issues.
- For the motherboard on this build, we’ve chose the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 in combination with our Gigabyte version of the GTX 1070. This motherboard is a very good motherboard at this price-range, which has all the features you need and all the ports you would want to have. It’s just a perfect fit for this build.
- The Memory on this build is a Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB with a 2400Mhz of base-speed. It is a great RAM, and the black color of it just fits perfectly in our clean black-themed build. 16GB would be totally sufficient for nearly any purpose, so you don’t need to go for a 32GB overkill.
- Our choice for the GPU in this build is the Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming version. The GTX 1070 is perfectly capable of maxing-out any game out there at 1080p and 1440p resolution, so you are set here. It is, in our opinion, the best price/performance GPU at the market right now, and with this one you could play your games with ultra settings and optimal FPS for ages.
- The storage drives on our build are pretty standard for these days. The WD Blue is the best 1TB HDD for the price, and the Samsung 850 EVO SSD is hands-down the best SSD for sub 100$. It has a very stable and fast speed, so your OS, games, programs and applications will start in no-time.
- As the PSU (Power Supply), this time we chose the Corsair RMx 650W. The RMx series are rated very high in terms of the reliability, so you wouldn’t have any issues regarding the Power Supply. It is a fully-modular PSU, and the 650W would be more than sufficient for this build.
- Finally, the Case. What we have here is the CM MasterBox 5, which is a really great Case with good cable-management, and it has enough fan-mounts. Aesthetically, it is an awesome and clean Case, with a large side-window so the beauty of all of those components we’ve chose is visible to you.
All of that said, you probably know what you are getting at this point. This PC build is a true MONSTER! As we’ve mentioned, this 1300$ gaming PC build would perform perfectly for streaming, video editing, and of course – gaming. We can certainly say that this is the best 1300$ PC build that you could get for all of those tasks combined. We’ve chose the most reliable and the best components for the budget, so the build itself will hold his ground for a long time, without any issues and upgrades necessary.
If you want to play all of your games with ultra settings at 1440p, and maybe start a Youtube or streaming career, this investment is totally worth it.